Devotion to the Lord Jesus Christ
House of Prayer for All Nations
Friends of Israel
Power of the Word and power of the Spirit
Humility of the Lord Jesus Christ
Double Portion Sons and Daughters
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- Only the sixty-six books of the Bible are the inspired and inerrant Word of God.
- One true God exists eternally in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Satan was judged and defeated at the cross of Jesus Christ.
- Adam’s posterity are born subject to sin, wholly unable to save themselves or to contribute in any way to their acceptance with God.
- Marriage is covenantal relationship ordained by God, and is an exclusive and binding union between one naturally born man and one naturally born woman.
- Jesus Christ is God incarnate, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, offered himself as substitutionary sacrifice for sinners, and was raised bodily on the third day.
- Salvation is by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone.
- Lord Jesus Christ baptizes believers in the Holy Spirit, and all the gifts of the Spirit recorded in the New Testament, are operative today.
- Water baptism and the Lord’s Supper are the two ordinances of the church to be observed.
- Church is God’s primary instrument through which He fulfills His redemptive purposes in the earth.
- Church’s greatest commandment is to love the Lord our God with all our heart, with all our soul, with all our mind, and with all our strength; and second is to love our neighbour as ourselves.
- Church’s greatest commission is to preach the gospel to all nations and make disciples of all nations.
- God’s election of Israel and His unique calling on the nation is irrevocable, and the covenantal promises God made to Israel will one day be completely fulfilled.
- Christ will return to the earth personally and visibly to consummate His kingdom.
- When a Christian dies he/she passes immediately into the presence of Christ, and when an unbeliever dies he/she is consigned to hell, there to await the day of judgment.