We are an End-Time Church, House of Prayer, and Bride of Christ in preparation: in intimacy, character and power; to stand with Israel and to bring in the harvest of the nations forJesus’ glorious return
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- Only the sixty-six books of the Bible are the inspired and inerrant Word of God.
- One true God exists eternally in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Satan was judged and defeated at the cross of Jesus Christ.
- Adam’s posterity are born subject to sin, wholly unable to save themselves or to contribute in any way to their acceptance with God.
- Marriage is covenantal relationship ordained by God, and is an exclusive and binding union between one naturally born man and one naturally born woman.
- Jesus Christ is God incarnate, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, offered himself as substitutionary sacrifice for sinners, and was raised bodily on the third day.
- Salvation is by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone.
- Lord Jesus Christ baptizes believers in the Holy Spirit, and all the gifts of the Spirit recorded in the New Testament, are operative today.
- Water baptism and the Lord’s Supper are the two ordinances of the church to be observed.
- Church is God’s primary instrument through which He fulfills His redemptive purposes in the earth.
- Church’s greatest commandment is to love the Lord our God with all our heart, with all our soul, with all our mind, and with all our strength; and second is to love our neighbour as ourselves.
- Church’s greatest commission is to preach the gospel to all nations and make disciples of all nations.
- God’s election of Israel and His unique calling on the nation is irrevocable, and the covenantal promises God made to Israel will one day be completely fulfilled.
- Christ will return to the earth personally and visibly to consummate His kingdom.
- When a Christian dies he/she passes immediately into the presence of Christ, and when an unbeliever dies he/she is consigned to hell, there to await the day of judgment.